Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Craigslist Lovin'

I'm sure some of you have seen this post making the rounds on the Internet (Happy Place may be my new favorite go-to website, btdub).

It is HYSTERICAL. And creepy. And really sad. But mostly hysterical.

I wanted to post the ad about the mattress, but to be honest, I just couldn't go there. Anyone who thinks they can re-sell ANYTHING with afterbirth on it needs to be punched in the face. I don't care if it's in the shape of a heart.

Just sayin'.

So here are some additional faves that luckily don't have spilled bodily fluids on them.


I love that there's a question mark after the misspelled 'only.' Only showering in front of you for $200?
Sign me up!


I wear an 8.5, so I'll ignore his big foot comments, but don't these descriptions make you yearn for a photo of Mr. Chunky McGrey, Sasquatch Mole Eye and Disgruntled Unemployed Rayban Seller? My favorite quote? "He declined both politely and drove off in his Grey and rusted 1991 Cadillac DeVille. Grey like his personality, complexion, and most of his hair." 
The man has a way with words, you can't deny that...

 I love that this guy was actually surprised at the amount of feathers and crap that "approximately" 1,243 chickens can produce. Aside from clearly not knowing the definition of approximately, the poor simpleton thinks someone would be willing to purchase a 1999 Dodge minivan covered in chicken poo and feathers. 
I see a tough road ahead for him in this world.


Hey chick, I may have figured out why you only have one bridesmaid...

Nothing says "great picture frames" quite like those filled with broken dreams. I think it was necessary to warn that the frames could cause the taker's world to come crashing down too. Maybe I should introduce her to Disgruntled Unemployed Rayban Seller? They could make for one hell of an optimistic duo.

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...