Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Good Life

Quick post today, friends, and I thought I'd share my theme song for this summer, for this point in my life. It's "Good Life" by One Republic. Before you start saying how overplayed and cheesy it is, let me explain.

Sometimes, when things seem overwhelming, frustrating and negative, it can be hard to stay optimistic. And let's be honest: it's not the most optimistic of times. The thing I love about this song is that, if you listen to the lyrics, it's essentially saying there's so much to be grateful and excited about in life, why dwell on the negative? Why complain?



"When you're happy like a fool, let it take you over... When everything is out, you gotta take it in..."

Words to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...